Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Monday, April 22, 2013

Vegetation

One of my favorite things about this area is the variety of vegetation. You can have a cactus and a palm tree in the same yard.

Here are two of my favorite trees that are on the way to Zachary's school.


This is one of my favorite trees.  I love how it looks like little puff balls at the end of each branch.  Like a cake pop bouquet.  I might need a better angle to get perspective.  Love it though.





I love how this tree, or set of trees has so many trunks coming out of the same place. Looks very cool.

Wyatt commented that he doesn't really like trees that much, but he would like to take a picture of what he DOES like. Here it is:



He loves his orange shorts


And he loves himself.

There you go. Why care about trees when you can care about taking pictures of yourself and your cool orange shorts. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home