Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Zach's OUT OF CONTROL




Well, at least his hair is. Zachary, the hippy, has not yet had a haircut in his short life. His bangs have been trimmed twice now, but not a complete haircut. I keep saying he needs one, and everyone around me always responds with "nooooooo...". so we have put it off. Also because Zach HATES anything messing with his head. He does not even like for you to stroke his hair, which most people love. So I can imagine that giving him a haircut is going to be a nightmare.

But this day, I decided it is probably time. Zach was sweating in his sleep (I should not have put the blanket over him I guess), and when he woke up from his nap, his hair was OUT OF CONTROL. I could not stop laughing.

I know his Nana will love seeing all these "curls", even if they are sweat induced.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home