Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Monday, May 26, 2008

May 23, 2008: 39 Weeks Pregnant


So close now!! That is good because lots of my maternity clothes are no longer fitting - the shirts don't come down far enough to cover the entire belly, and the pants are getting too tight as well. I am still hoping that he stays put until at least the weekend. June 2 would be great! :) I say this, but I am pretty miserable, and the smallest tasks are getting to be such a chore. I am grateful to my friend Shebah who has come to pick me up and take me to the grocery store once a week! Shopping is the worst. We are busy trying to put the last little bits into place, getting ready for our little guy. We are still struggling with a name, but we'll get there. I will be sad to see my built in table gone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home