Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Sunday, June 01, 2008

June 1: 40 weeks pregnant





Ok, have made it through Zach's 2nd birthday and now our last InsideOut lesson without the baby coming. So NOW we are ready. Art's parents arrive on Monday, June 2, so I'm ready to get this party started! If I look more like an aircraft carrier, I might just throw myself down and cry. Today at church, Art made me stand by the road until someone pulled over to give me a ride to church. The walk through the woods would have taken me about 25 minutes instead of our usual 8-10 minutes. Then, thankfully, Ray and Amanda (from our homegroup) gave me a ride home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home