Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday PM

So I spent most of nap time and beyond working on blog posts. When I finally roused myself out of bed (my favorite office space), I went to check out all the noise I had been hearing. Art and the big boys were playing Life the board game. The boys were having a good time, mainly because bad stuff kept happening to Art - his house flooded, a tree fell on his house, and then his house was burglarized. All eliciting giggles from the boys.

I walk in Z says "mom I already got married and my wife and I have a LOT of money! Money money money, I am richer than everybody!" Then a few minutes later from Zachary: I am a professional athlete and I am rich rich rich! And I have a full car of kids. :)

Now W who traded salary cards with Art, much to Art's chagrin "hey mom I am richer than rich!"

I guess this is our intro to Silicon Valley. Even our kids have been affected. :)

After the game, Yannick woke up and we started on dinner. We wanted to get done early so we could go to the pool (Y indoor), as it has been awhile since we have been. The kids wanted to go yesterday, but I forgot that family swim was not until their bedtime. Oops. We all had a great time at the pool. Art and I both thought it was the best time since we have been here. I think because the sun was still out and streaming into the windows that the water did not seem so cold. Art thinks it is b/c he was not exhausted, like he often is when we go during the week at night. Either way, we had a good time. I am trying to work with Wyatt now each time we go to the pool on his swimming alone. Since we no longer have the crutch of the YMCA preschool, we have to teach him ourself. He's very close, but not very strong. He can swim underwater and dive for things well, but the on-top-of-water swimming, even doggy paddle is not strong enough to go further than about 8 feet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home