Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fun and games

Tuesday is Zachary's early day, so I new that we would have to get homework done etc pretty quickly if there would be any time to play. Today however, instead of him wanting some alone time before snack/homework, Zachary decided to join Wyatt and I in a game of Mickey Mouse dominos. The big boys have been on a board game kick recently, and we have been playing all sorts of games, including ones we have not broken out for years and years like Operation. Today Wyatt let ME pick out the game. So I chose the dominos. We played until someone won twice. I think that Wyatt was the overall winner. Then we played one last game to use all of the cards/tiles. Here was the result. I wanted to take a picture of it, then each boy also wanted to take a picture.

So here is the picture I took of the finished product.  For the record Z did play with legos WHILE playing the game, so he did get some pre-homework lego time in!


Then Wyatt wanted to take a picture.  So I got to be in the picture which is rare.




Then I made sub sandwiches for all 5 of us to take to Z soccer practice. I wanted us to all go because I had plans that evening to meet some ladies at a coffee shop on Santana Row at 8pm and Z and art rarely get home from soccer practice before 715, despite practice being over at 645. I thought we could have a picnic dinner there. That plan did work....for Y, W and I at least. Now I see why they get home so late - the ADULT coaches do not want to stop playing the scrimmage! They are having so much fun playing against the whole team they don't want to stop. Sigh. Wyatt wore his cleats and shin guards just in case he decided he wanted to play. He did not want any skills practices but when it was time for the scrimmage he was IN. However he did get hungry and start taking dinner breaks. ;) A few bites then back on the field. While they were playing, N showed me some of his new skills



First he had to show me his bridge


Then he upped it and raised one leg while holding the bridge. I thought "hey, I have to do that in my bootcamp class!"

By the time practice was finally ver it was too late for a picnic dinner. Poor Art and Zach had to eat their dinner at home by themselves. I was getting ready for my night out and W and Y were still sitting in the garage listening to the end of a cd.

My fun and games came next at my night out with Meeah and Holly! Holly had gotten there early and gone shopping at H&M - I am SO doing that next time! It was a fun fun time, and so nice to get away with some new friends. We finally left around 10:30! Poor Art was still working on his report when I got home and then after I cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed. Sad, but, he did leave work at 440 for soccer. The boys had asked Art if they could build a fort while I was gone. Not this time, Art said but maybe they could ask me to go out for coffee this weekend so they could. I, from the garage yelled YES! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home