Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Construction

In prep for tomorrow's visit to the DMV to get our licenses and register our car, today I took the car just down the street to the mechanic to get a smog test and an oil change. We dropped off the car and were about to walk to the playground down the street by our house, but the boys (minus Z) wanted to stay and watch the Bobcat do some construction work. They sat there in the grass on the side of the road for a long time watching before I made us go. Asphalt fumes were getting to me. I was remembering when I was back in Duesseldorf, pregnant with Wyatt, and sitting on the curb with Zachary for 45 minutes watching the trucks put down asphalt for new road. He loved it. Boys! The thing that I found so interesting was that there was wild mint growing there on the side of the road! I wonder how it got there.

Then we went to the playground for awhile, where if Nick sees Wy on his back anywhere, he just HAS to jump on him! Poor Wyatt. We went back home to have snack and grab the stroller for the walk back to the car.

Once we got the car, I decided I really wanted to go to the gym, even though it was nearly 11am. While there, I decided that since it was so late, I would take the boys to McD for lunch instead of heading back home. Fun! There was a little German girl (from Berlin) there that got stuck up in the playplace. I asked W to go help her, which he did, then was very proud of it, and told Art several times that evening how the entire scenario went. :) Yea Wyatt!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home