Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sleepover

Tonight was the promised sleepover night. Tonight was special because our entire family of 6 was in the room! Dexter even made an appearance and DID NOT LEAVE. I was elected to tell the story tonight - a continuing story about three dragons - Zero, Water, and Biter. After the story and everyone quieted down, Dexter came and joined Art and I on the mattress on the floor. I always feel strange about us all being in the same room. Like if someone walked in on us and saw two empty Queen beds in two empty bedrooms, and all of us in one bedroom. Big kids in bunk beds, the toddler in his crib/toddler bed, and the two parents (plus the cat) on a mattress on the floor. Must be quite a sight.

Theoretically, tonight should be a night of excellent sleep, because we got to bed with the kids, and are usu asleep before 9pm. Tonight however did not work out like that. I was sharing a full size mattress with TWO snoring beings. And Dexter had jammed himself between us, so I was getting crowded off the mattress. sheesh.

Also, it should be noted that I was wearing my footie pjs over my regular pjs. The boys thought this was HILARIOUS. I don't think they had ever seen my footie pjs. yannick kept pointing to his footie pjs and to mine. We were twins, though mine were not Buzz & Woody. :)

I tried to take a picture of Dexter hogging up all the room with Art, but I woke Art up with the flash. He was less than thrilled. :) Made me giggle since I could not sleep with all the snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home