Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Friday, March 04, 2011

2nd Boys-Only Sleepover

The boys had been begging Art for another sleepover.  This time however, they decided to mix it up a bit, with Zach asking if they could have it in Mommy & DaU's bed.  This means that Mommy gets kicked out and spends the night on the couch.  Not a horrible deal for mommy, at least pregnant mommy, because the couch is perfect support and causes my hips to hurt less than the bed does.

Here they all are in bed, showing me how cozy they are going to be.  I went and got two books to read to them for their goodnight stories.  Zachary and Wyatt were incredibly excited to be in bed with DaU!

Sometime during storytime, Dexter, hearing about the all-boys party, joined the group.


Before I retired to "bed" (couch), I went into the bedroom to check on the boys slumber party.  I could not see anything, so I turned on the hall light.  This introduction of light into the room caused Dexter to raise his head and yell at me until I turned it off.  They were all sleeping soundly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home