Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Wyatt knows what's good!

One of my FAVORITE junk foods is from England.  Their cheese puffs called Wotsits.  Staci and Creed brought back 3 bags for me from their stay at Oxford.  WHICH I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE!  However when we got back home from our Georgia/TN sojourn, there was a package for us from our friend Joanna R(f)T...containing another three bags of Wotsits!!  A little slice of heaven!  There was one caveat though, I had to share them with my boys.  So today I did, at lunch.  Wyatt, my cheese lover, liked them as much as I do, apparently

Wyatt licking the inside of the Wotsits bag

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home