Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Monday, August 03, 2009

Poppi and MeMa steal my babies

And so it begins...my week of Freedom. Here's how it started - Sunday afternoon with the car packed FULL and the boys ready for a nap.


Zach all packed in and ready for his nap. In the end, he did NOT use this neck pillow for sleeping, but he really wanted to. Trivia: That rabbit on the seat next to Zach is the same rabbit Art had as a baby.


Poppi with Shayna, Wyatt, and Zach - Is there room for MeMa?


MeMa with Shayna, Wyatt, and Zach - ready to hit the road

There they are, all ready for their 2 day, 13 or so hour, car trip to Georgia!

The next day, Zach fell asleep in the car less than 30 minutes away from Leisure Dr. After unpacking the car, Poppi carried Zach into the house and layed him down on the floor...here he is:


When Poppi sent me this picture, I had to restrain myself from calling immediately to find out why Zach was still in his jammies and had been all day! Dad had done such an excellent job keeping me informed of everything that was happening - how much they ate and what, how much they slept, how potty usage was going, etc. I wanted him to keep it up, so I thought it best not to abuse the info-giver!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home