Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Thursday, March 08, 2012

SSC - 37

SSC 37 seems like a flight number, not a person and an age!  Today I have to stop and think - am I really 37 today?  When did that happen?  I am in my late-30s now, approaching 40, which seems impossible.  Nausea inducing really.

So happy birthday to me!  I got breakfast in bed and the boys were VERY eager for me to open my presents.  They had all 4 gone to McD to discuss what to do for my birthday.  They all talked about it (well, not Nick, he just sat there), and decided they wanted to get mommy a book (Art picked The Help), and some eggs filled with chocolate m&ms - my favorite.  Art was able to oblige. I will also be getting a bicycle and baby seat for my birthday (thanks for the cash Oma/Opa/Nana.), and a hammock stand (thanks Poppi/MeMa).  Pretty good haul! :)  I made banana nut muffins (w/ chocolate chips) to take to bible study for my birthday.  I MIGHT have also iced them with homemade (not mine) buttercreme frosting. YUM!
 Here is a picture of my birthday wishes from Art:
Happy Birthday Shayna (in M&Ms), Love Art (in recees pieces)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home