Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Fort Building

Saturday night I had an event with the EBF ladies.  Any time I am gone for the evening, the boys easily convince DaU to make a fort.  I am generally ok with the fort building, even though it destroys everything, as long as it is cleaned up b/f I get home.  THIS time however, "Art SAYS" they specifically requested it be kept up overnight so mommy could see their best fort ever.  And they wanted to sleep in it, which Art vetoed.  So to placate them after that trauma, Art agreed to leave it up so they could use it on Sunday.  I came home to the clean laundry ravaged and clean sheets used at part of the fort.

The downstairs craft table chairs were used, giant packing box, all the pillows from their beds, and for some reason, the basketball goal made it as part of the roof.  I had to admire the workmanship and ingenuity of it all and walk away.  I will NOT be cleaning that up! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home