Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Artsy Yannick

July 28, 2013

Art left for Pennsylvania this morning.  Early early this morning.  Crazy early.  I think the alarm went off at 4am, and the cab was there at 4:30am.  Yannick started crying in his bed around 4:20 or so, and wanted DaU.  Luckily, DaU was still home, and able to hold him for about 10 minutes to calm him down and put him back into OUR bed before DaU took off.  I thought, 'oh no, this is not starting well'...but i was wrong.  He and I both slept in until 8:30am!  Zachary and Wyatt played quietly and patiently until we woke up.  So wonderful after the promise of being terrible.

That said, I left him in my bed "yook at pitchers" (looking at pictures) on my phone while I started getting breakfast ready.  Here's a nice one he took of himself.

Yannick relaxing in my bed, waiting for breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home