Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my 3 Moms!  I certainly did not know the enormity of your job description, sacrifices and love until I became a mom.  I am so grateful to all my Moms for their love, support, guidance, and example.

 Today I got to sleep a bit late, then got breakfast in bed, which I enjoy both of those things!  Kiddos wanted to be in bed with me, and how can you say no to that?  Zachary had a great present he made at school which was also a "breakfast in bed" theme.
Not our best picture, but there's a lot of love there! :)


Of course church, where Jason's sermon was about the Proverbs 31 woman.  Seriously?!  Who can live up to her...not the best encouragement on Mom's Day. :)

After lunch I got to take a little movie outing as my mother's day present to myself.  I saw Hunger Games and bought a snack pack.  Happy Mother's Day to me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home