Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Life with ZWY

Today Wyatt was obsessed with getting his picture taken and videos of himself that he could watch.  No problem!  When Zachary got home from school (seriously, how is he old enough to go to all-day kindergarten?!?!), he took up the reins as well.  Here is some insight into today

Wy needing his picture taken on the "onit"

Now for several videos


Wyatt wanting to see the movie

Yannick in the jumper then Wy helping


Zachary wanting me to video him playing with his toys

Wyatt jumping on the mattress

Not sure if I have already explained the mattress on the floor yet.  A few weeks ago when our NEW BED (a 10yr overdue wedding present) arrived, I had to quickly move our old mattress out of our bedroom to make room for the new box spring and mattress.  I ended up just throwing it on the floor in the boys room.  Never ever expecting that it would stay there.  The big boys started using it as a poor-man's trampoline, and Art and I found that it is super comfy to have it on the floor in there when playing on the floor with the boys and giving Yannick toys to play with.  He can sit on it with no worries of toppling over.  I fear this mattress will become a permanent fixture in this room.  Here I am trying to class up the joint and am foiled by an innocent placement mistake.  Though I hate to admit it, the mattress is fun and convenient! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home