Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Monday, December 15, 2008

December: Zach and Wyatt hanging out







The boys have been hanging out a bit more recently. Here are some pictures that capture it.

Funny story: For the past two days, Zach has been regressing a bit. He likes to pretend that he is a baby. He says stuff like "Baby Zachy coming" when he is crawling down the hall, and "I big boy no, I baby", and wanting to play with baby toys and do things that Wyatt is doing. Pretty normal behavior, but it is funny to be a part of. The icing was today though. I said "Uh oh, Wy baby spit up", really more to myself than to Zach, but then he said "I spit up too", and sure enough, he had a bit of spittle on his chin that I had to go clean up. THEN, I watched him as he spit out a bit more and said "I spit up again, I baby". Hilarious really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home