Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Thursday, April 19, 2007

ZMC -Cute moments






Here are just some cute pictures that are just for fun. No real story behind them. I am just trying to get more pictures of his different looks, not just his smiling. Don't worry, we will surely get some tantrum pictures this week! I enjoy that he has "serious lips" when concentrating - just like his father. And I love love love the perplexed look. The one where his pants fell down far enough that he just stepped out of them kills me. We let him walk around in a shirt and diaper for awhile after that. It is what happened shortly after the "plumber" picture of another post.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some baby photos of Art and Shayna posted next to Zach. There's no doubt who's baby this is...looks just like them.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home