Three Musketeers: Zachary, Wyatt, & Yannick

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April: Mishmash of Pics and stories

Here are some pics from April that really did not go anywhere else.




April 12 - Zach doing crafts at EBF's Easter event. There were crafts and stories and such while each age group waited for their turn at the Easter egg hunt. I'm not sure where our video of Zach doing the egg "hunt" is.

..
April 17 - Wyatt playing at the windowsill. I had to take a picture of this, b/c this is exactly what Zach does when he is playing with his cars on the windowsill, enjoying the breeze. Amazing how much Wyatt copies Zach.


April 20 - Too embarrassing. Some mornings I am JUST TIRED. This morning, w/out thinking at all, I poured OJ into my cereal bowl instead of into my juice cup. Good thing I had not put the cereal in there yet!


April 23 - Here is Wyatt chatting with Zachary while Z is going potty. There is absolutely no privacy in this house!



April 28: A nice close-up video of Wyatt - playing and doing a bit of clapping. You can hear the construction of our new porch and stairs in the background.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home